Monday, August 03, 2015

Your God

Isaiah 41:10 NLT 
Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

I was told a long time ago that fear was false evidence appearing real. Fact is fear is not of God. The enemy likes to use it to open a door for worry and then hopelessness.

So when fear tries to sneak in we need to take those thoughts captive casting them out of our mind and think on things of God. Remember who we are in Christ. Speak out those scriptures and fear will dissipate as we allow Holy Spirit to cleanse our mind.

He is our Father God. He loves us and is always with us. Even when we allow circumstances overwhelm us He is right there waiting for us to reach out to Him. Instead we try to fix it on our own. But His word tells us to not lean to our own understanding. When we lean on Him, He is right there to comfort us and bring us out of those circumstances. With Him we can fly above any circumstance the enemy can try to throw at us.

Thank you Jesus for being in my life, in me. For with you nothing is impossible, no mountain too high.

No comments: