Saturday, March 30, 2019

Liberty

2 Corinthians‬ ‭3:17-18‬ ‭NKJV
The Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Jesus promised to send the Holy Spirit to all who believe. He is our guarantee that life everlasting with Jesus is ours. And He went to that cross at Calvary so all mankind could achieve that liberty.

All it takes is for us to believe. Then Holy Spirit takes up residence in us. We have all of Him. All the spirit of Christ. As we allow Him He changes us from who we were before Jesus to who we were destined to be before time began.

We have liberty in the spirit but our soul, our mind, will and emotions, are under construction. That transformation continues throughout our life on the earth. During that entire time our spirit man is teaching our soul to become more of Him. Our mind, as we allow, us transformed more and more into the mind of Christ.

As we look into a mirror our image becomes more the I mange of Jesus. We no longer are who we were but who we have been made to be.

Father God, I give you permission to change me more and more each day. Reveal to me the way I should go and help me discard anything unprofitable. Help me to think with the mind of Christ. In Jesus name I pray.
‬‬

No comments: