Saturday, April 27, 2019

Let Me Be Me

John 14:26 NLT
But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative--that is, the Holy Spirit--he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you. 

Too often we are reactive to situations in life instead of responsive. We look for an answer instead of knowing the answer. Instead of relying on He who is in us who teaches us all things.

We use the go-to books or Google. You know what I mean. When sick read these scriptures. When feeling depressed read these.

As we practice His presence in our daily dealings Holy Spirit will be there with the right words. He will help us love others in their times of need. And he will be there for us in ours.

Thank you, Jesus, for saving me. Thank you for filling me with the Holy Spirit. Thank you for never leaving me. Thank You for teaching me all things. Thank you for letting me be the me you made me to be.

No comments: