Saturday, April 20, 2019

Holy Spirit Lead Me

John 10:10 ASV
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.


Following the path Holy Spirit has you on brings health and happiness. This is the abundant life Jesus promises.

Galations 5:16 NIV
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.


The Word tells us to walk in the Spirit and not in the flesh. But we sin. As we sin we take our eyes off of Jesus. As we do it does not have any effect on our salvation but it is not profitable in this earthly life.

1 Corinthians 6:12 NLT
You say, “I am allowed to do anything”—but not everything is good for you. And even though “I am allowed to do anything,” I must not become a slave to anything.


There are consequences here on earth for our transgressions. We open a pathway for the enemy to fill us with lies, deception, confusion and more. He replaces our joy with junk!

Oh if we could just stay in the spirit and not be bothered with the junk. This requires the mind of Christ. Each time we recognize ours sin we get a little more of His thinking as we refocus on Him.

We have to live in this world until our time has come to be with God. It our choices that bring us closer to Him in our thinking and in our actions.

Father God, help me each day to listen to Holy Spirit and to go the way He leads. Help me to have more of the mind of Christ with every step I take. In Jesus name.

No comments: