Sunday, July 30, 2017

Living Life

Philippians 4:9 NLT 
Keep putting into practice all you learned from me and heard from me and saw me doing, and the God of peace will be with you. 

The Bible is not a rulebook for living life. It is a book of examples to live by, examples of a Christ centered life. We live in the age of grace and are led by a loving Holy Spirit. We follow Him because we love Him, not because we are afraid of what God will do if we don't.

We follow the examples of those we read about and learn from them because we are a new creature, born again into the Kingdom of Heaven. No longer are we led away by the evil one who attempts to pull us to and fro. With our eyes on Jesus, we are secure in our salvation.

Father God, help me today to follow the examples you have provided in Your Word. Help me to listen to Holy Spirit and follow His lead in all I do. In Jesus name, I pray.

No comments: