Monday, October 05, 2015

Thinking

Proverbs 23:7 (KJV) 

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

One of the worst things to do is immerse yourself in what others say about why you are not moving in your ministry or why you are not fully healed. We get what we think. Jesus heals without qualification. When His anointing is present so is His presence. And the anointing breaks the yoke.

What we read becomes what we think. And our mind is what drives us. The Word should be our primary reading material. We need to klnow how Jesus thinks. We should have the mind of Christ and his mind does not think why I cannot. It only thinks why I can. 

Satan loves to keep us thinking about why we are not healed and the more we dwell on it the further from the mind of Christ we find ourselves. Jesus save. Jesus heals. Period. Thinking any other way is not of God. 

No matter where our physical condition is God has something for us to do to advance His kingdom. We need to seek His face, listen for His voice regardless of what we are dealing with in this physical realm. 

"Thank you Jesus for where I am right now. Thank you for using me in the physical and emotional condition I am in. Continue teaching me all things and advancing me one step at a time. In Jesus' name I pray."

No comments: