Thursday, May 28, 2015

Impossible

Hebrews 11:6 NLT
And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

We are all given the measure of faith we need to do whatever has to be done. After all, didn't Jesus tell us that all it takes is the faith the size of a mustard seed? With the measure of faith which is the same for everyone, we reach out and ask Jesus into our heart. We become a believer.

Holy Spirit, the spirit of Christ comes and joins our spirit. We have the anointing of Jesus in us. We have His faith. Now we need to get our mind to wrap around that fact. Then we can begin to die to all those things and activities that our soul likes.

As we die to our old self and fill our mind and soul with truth, we begin to see Jesus flowing through us in our words and actions. His love begins to flow through us because He is in us. And as we go forth in his Great Commission and lay hands on the sick, He comes upon us and we see them recover.

"Thank you, Father. Thank You for saving my spirit and for showing me daily how to walk closer to you. For renewing my mind and showing me what of my old life to get rid of as I become more and more like you in my thoughts and my actions. Thank you for making the impossible possible. In Jesus name. Amen"

No comments: