Friday, August 11, 2006

SHARE IT
I have been following the plan spoken of in the Scriptures, where it says, "Those who have never been told about him will see, and those who have never heard of him will understand." (NLT Romans 15:21)

Most of us have seen a great movie and told others all about it. We just cannot help ourselves. We want others to go see it and feel great about it. The same goes for a good series on television or even a novel that is a great read. It is important to share the good news.

I get excited about new shortcuts I find in Office 2003 and share them with everyone I know. When I find a great utility program, I cannot wait to install it everywhere I go. When I got my first USB flash drive, I showed everyone. They just had to get one.

The one thing all believers have in common is the commission given by Jesus to share His Good News. All tasked to tell. Most end up singing to the choir; we tell our story to other believers and the same old non-believers.

We hear the stories of miracles and hundreds coming to Christ in foreign countries. Well, those traveling to those countries are telling the story to those who have never heard. They listen and understand. They become saved and healed.

There are multitudes in this country who have never heard and it is time for us to get out of the churches and preach His message to them. It is time to share our story. They will understand

No comments: