Saturday, May 04, 2019

Worthy Am I

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.


I used to say “we” when I referred to myself. I would say it meant me, myself, and I. Now I realize the “we” was me and Holy Spirit who was guiding me into all truth.

The me that is in Christ whose spirit is joined with my spirit is the we of me. I am worthy because He is worthy.

The Me I used to be, the Me who is being transformed into the image of Christ does unworthy things. He tries to do good but falls short.

God sees the worthy me when He looks at me. He sees me covered in the blood of His Son crucified for my sins and the sins of all mankind so we could be free.

In Christ, I am worthy because we are worthy. Thank you, Jesus, for being in me giving me your liberty. Giving me freedom from the bondage of this earthly life.

No comments: